Careers in Dynamic Defense Solutions
Dynamic Defense Solutions Armored cars and Armoured vehicles parts Division is always looking for young, Energetic, Goal Oriented, Can Do Attitude Candidates. Should have Handling and Working Knowledge and Experience of related skills. If you are interested in joining Dynamic Defense Solutions growing team of qualified professionals in the exciting armoring cars and vehicles manufacturing industry, please submit a current resume and cover letter stating your career interests to email@example.com
Head of Research & Development: Job Responsibilities:
1. Develops and maintains manufacturing operations business plans to include all program requirements, labor hours, cycle, production costs, and image.
2. Provides input to the development of product strategy and research and development of new and emerging products.
3. Establishes production and quality control standards, develops budget and cost controls, and obtains data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
4. Provides guidance to the development of a manufacturing process plan, including tooling and equipment needs. personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract requirements, facility needs, and
5. Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met.
6. Coordinates manufacturing activities with all other functions of the organization and suppliers to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment
7. Reviews production and operating reports and directs the resolution of operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
8. Performs administrative activities associated with the effective management of shop operations, including compiling, storing, and retrieving production data for reports.
9. Determines responsibilities of assigned organization and staff positions to accomplish business objectives
Business Development Manager: Job Responsibilities: Responsible for the sales to institutions (e.g. government agencies, organisations, associations, etc.). follow up with existing and new clients contacts, and close sales. Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
1. Assessing Sales and Pre-Sales needs.
2. Identification of Target Customer.
3. Participation in various exhibitions.
4. Building strong relationship with customer
5. Developing collaborative relationships with key business leaders.
6. End to end responsible for the closure of sales.
Education & Skills
1. BA/BBA/BSc degree in Marketing or Communications, Sales
2. A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Solution Selling.
3. Fluent in English
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Must be able to simplify complex concepts for sales
6. Excellent organization, planning and project management skills
7. Self-motivated to work both independently and collaboratively with team members delivering quality projects with aggressive timelines